aPHR (Associate) Certification Preparation Program: Print AND Online Edition w/Audio (2020)
The 2020 aPHR Certification Preparation Program: Print AND Online Edition includes:
- 400+ pages of content covering the six functional areas tested on the exam; includes both the Print AND Online Edition
- 300+ HR QuikStudy Flash Cards; provided in both print and electronic formats
- 14 online practice exams with answers, feedback, and page references
- an Audio Reader as part of the Online Books; internet connection required
- the Online Guide for Successful Exam Preparation, includes study and test taking tips
- an Index and Key Terms in Print Edition; search feature in Online Edition
- sample study schedules available on HRCP’s website
**The online material and practice exams are automatically added to your user account within 5-10 minutes of placing your order.
Internet access is required to view the Online Edition and to take the online practice exams. An up-to-date browser is required. The online content may not be printed, copied, or downloaded. Access to the online materials is granted for 24 months from the date of purchase. System requirements: Windows 10 or MacOS X, 2 most recent versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari.
The HRCP Program is copyrighted material and may not, in whole or in part, be printed, copied, shared, or reproduced by any means for any reason without the prior written consent of HRCP. Access to the HRCP Program Online Edition is for your individual use; your account is not to be shared with others. Any violation of these terms and conditions will result in immediate termination of your access to these materials, with no refund provided.
The six functional areas consist of:
- Unit 1: HR Operations
- Unit 2: Recruitment and Selection
- Unit 3: Compensation and Benefits
- Unit 4: Human Resource Development and Retention
- Unit 5: Employee Relations
- Unit 6: Health, Safety, and Security