Celebration HR’s aPHR Self-Guided Prep Course (includes 2019 Print Edition)
This aPHR self-guided course is offered in conjunction with Celebration HR (celebrationhr.com) and includes the following:
- Study Materials: The 2019 HRCP Program for aPHR (Print Edition).
- Our Faculty: Attorneys, PhD, SPHR, and SHRM-SCP credentialed professionals will lead you during your course. Our team has 25+ years of HR/business experience and over a decade of university level teaching experience.
- Course Features: Our course includes live chapter overviews of selected key content in conjunction with on-demand microlearning sessions. You will also receive a private one-on-one pre-course strategy building session, recommended study schedule, and our exclusive 21 Days to Certification guide to help you achieve success on exam day.
- Flexible Scheduling: Our course is designed so you can begin at your convenience.
We are committed to delivering you the most up-to-date information as you prepare for your exam. Our course content is revised every three months.
Internet access is required to view the Online Edition and to take the online practice exams. An up-to-date browser is required. Access to the HRCP Program Online Edition is granted for 24 months from the date of purchase.
The HRCP Program is copyrighted material and may not, in whole or in part, be printed, copied, shared, or reproduced by any means for any reason without the prior written consent of HRCP. Access to the HRCP Program Online Edition is for your individual use; your account is not to be shared with others. Any violation of these terms and conditions will result in immediate termination of your access to these materials, with no refund provided.
Refund Policy for this Course: This course is non-refundable. A refund on the HRCP Program for PHR/SPHR is available for 30 days from the date of purchase.
*Please note: The study material portion of this course qualifies for the "You Pass or Your Money Back" guarantee, but the course portion is NOT included.
The six functional areas consist of:
- Unit 1: HR Operations
- Unit 2: Recruitment and Selection
- Unit 3: Compensation and Benefits
- Unit 4: Human Resource Development and Retention
- Unit 5: Employee Relations
- Unit 6: Health, Safety, and Security