HR.com's PHR/SPHR/SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP e-Learning Self-Paced Prep Course (includes Print AND Online Edition)
This self-pace course is offered in conjunction with HR.com (www.hr.com) and includes the following:
- Study Materials: The 2019 Complete HRCP Program for PHR/SPHR: Print AND Online Editions w/Audio (see product listing for details: https://www.hrcp.com/products/2019-complete-hrcp-program-for-phrsphr-print-and-online-editions-waudio-189/)
- 20+ Hours of Interactive Lessons: Based on HR.com's proven recipe for successful exam preparation, this online course-ware is designed to stimulate the learner both visually, and mentally. This course provides overview, summation, and examples of core HR concepts - as per the 5 Units included with course.
- Virtual Instructor Support: When you purchase HR.com's eLearning Prep Course, we match you up with one of our certified instructors. This instructor will be accessible to you should you have any questions about course content, or need any personal guidance/advice. Your instructor will also provide you with a sample study schedule to help you effectively manage your time.
- Bonus tutorials & Review Sessions: Classmates are invited to join elective tutorials that address a variety of topics that will help with the navigation of the prep course, how to apply for the exam, and boot camp overviews of key content. Weekly review sessions are held on hot topics to help learners with the understanding of exam content.
- Flexible Scheduling: HR.com's eLearning Course can be accessed anytime, and anywhere you have internet access. This course is ideal for those who require more flexibility and ease of access to course content while preparing for your exam.
- Expert Instruction: All HR.com courses are designed and built upon our framework for success. We update course content every year to reflect the most recent exams, and carefully schedule your syllabus to provide structure and simplicity to your study plan.
Internet access is required to view the Online Edition and to take the online practice exams. An up-to-date browser is required. Access to the HRCP Program Online Edition is granted for 24 months from the date of purchase.
The HRCP Program is copyrighted material and may not, in whole or in part, be printed, copied, shared, or reproduced by any means for any reason without the prior written consent of HRCP. Access to the HRCP Program Online Edition is for your individual use; your account is not to be shared with others. Any violation of these terms and conditions will result in immediate termination of your access to these materials, with no refund provided.
*Please note: The study material portion of this course qualifies for the "You Pass or Your Money Back" guarantee, but the course portion is NOT inlcuded.
The five functional areas consist of:
- Unit 1: Business Management/Leadership and Strategy
- Unit 2: Talent Planning and Acquisition
- Unit 3: Learning and Development
- Unit 4: Total Rewards
- Unit 5: Employee and Labor Relations/Employee Engagement